so...this morning, mccoy was cruising around in his walker while i was talking to my mom...she asked if he was wearing his socks that have a rubber grip on the bottom, so he could push himself better...i said no, just his pjs...after we got off the phone, burt picked up mccoy to say goodbye, and this is what i found...
of course, i had to check the bottom of his foot after that...
it's definitely time for new pjs!!!
England Lovelies – May 2027 (Trip 2)
3 weeks ago


So funny! That has happened too (twice), and I also knew it was time for new pjs.! We otped for long underwear with socks tucked in . . . that way I don't worry about outgrowing as fast. Glad you posted those funny pics.
ReplyDelete-Monica
I just discovered Max's toes peeking out of his footie pajamas last week, too! We've gotta get Max some new ones soon!
ReplyDelete