2.08.2010

morning fun with friends

mccoy said, "hey mom...meet my new friends!" he was having so much fun with his toys this morning...our latest edition to the group is 'boogers' the funny looking monster...the other night when we were putting him to bed, i told mccoy that i needed to get the boogers out of his nose...well, he just thought that was hilarious! so i kept saying boogers and he kept cackle laughing...and that's how the monster got his name... we also have 'lala', the lamb blanket from my aunt pam...he has to sleep with lala all the time...it is seriously so sweet...
then there is 'sockdog' in the background...mccoy likes to drool on sockdog's arms and legs...

mccoy is trying to eat boogers' eyeballs...
hahaha


4 comments:

  1. Those are some sweet pictures of him Erin! Boogers is the perfect name for that stuffed animal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has this always been his bedding?? I like it alot but I thought it was going to be something different! He is just so sweet laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are priceless! I love that last one of him laughing! Sooooooo stinking cute! I laughed out loud at that last one! He loves his friends! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment! Yes, we love hats! I find the best ones at Childrens Place. Lincoln doesn't really mind wearing a hat, but not for too long!

    Thanks for the Valentine. It was a fun surprise and so cute. I know they'll be great friends.

    -Monica

    ReplyDelete