4.23.2011

mini update...

quick update, then i have some major blogging to do!!!


baby box #2 is growing, growing growing...this picture was taken last weekend at 33 weeks...woohoo! i have been feeling great...this little one kicks and rolls all of the time...

fun facts:

craving anything sweet...especially ice cream sandwiches and fruit

love subway's roasted chicken sandwich with extra pepper jack cheese

(same sandwich almost everyday)

it's hard to go to sleep but once i'm there, i hardly get up

during 2nd trimester, had awful heartburn but it has faded somewhat

this trimester, at night, i start to feel nauseous but never get sick

been nesting like crazy! (never did that with mccoy)

and the best thing so far...i DON'T have carpel tunnel!!!

with mccoy, i started getting it around the fifth month and by the end, i couldn't even move either hand...it hurt so bad! but this time, i have been very fortunate and grateful!


snuggling

so sweet...he's totally in for a surprise!




more pictures to come...happy easter!


2 comments:

  1. So cute!! And I am so happy for you about the carpel tunnel! I know that was miserable for you last time! You look great. I'm sure I'll see you soon if it ever stops raining and we can all go out to play again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, sweet tummy pics w/McCoy! You look awesome girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete