8.08.2010

funfilled weekend

a few weekends ago, we had a great, but busy weekend...we had just finished swim lessons that week, so mccoy enjoyed some playtime on the furniture! he was determined to get that ball back there
later that evening, we headed out to the box's lake house to see the cousins...drew loves giving mccoy bunny ears in pictures...mccoy's still not sure about the life jacket...
i took this picture while holding the camera, so austin wanted to try it in the next one...

hanging out with aunt mandy...the life jacket is starting to grow on him
finally, water time!
the boys
with uncle aaron
the next day, we headed down to little rock for chris mitchell and kari kremer's wedding! my girls, becca and mandy...it was a gorgeous outdoor wedding, but it was a little toasty!
my sweetie and i
with the beautiful bride
at the end of the night!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pic of McCoy in the life jacket! I just love that little guy! :)

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that everyone is holding drinks in the pictures but Mandy... not normal! :) Cute pics Erin!

    ReplyDelete