3.19.2010

a little belated st. patrick's day!!!

top of the mornin' to you! just waking up and ready to go find his pot of gold, but wait...there is another outfit change ahead...
this is my family's first christmas card...my mom made my little leprechaun outfit and, of course, she saved it...so...
mccoy got to wear it!
we're not sure where the matching jacket is, but i'm pretty sure it would be alittle tight...
o happy boy!
later on in another green outfit...i bought this little romper before we had mccoy, so i didn't know if we were having a boy or girl (somehow i envisioned pink bows with the green, but i definitely think the leprechaun hat is way cuter!) once again, it was alittle snug, so it turned into just a shirt...


yay for green!!!


2 comments:

  1. These pictures are hilarious! Sooooo stinking cute! I love them! I'm glad he and Max get to play again on Monday! I just saw your post with the pictures of them playing together. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That leprechaun oufit is hilarous!!! The fact that it is all a bit small on him makes it even better...love the shoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete