burt working on the walker...they never make baby stuff easy to put together...
i'm working on the stockings
christmas morning...mccoy plays with his new walker...it was fun because no one else was up, so it was just us watching him get excited about a new toy with all the fun buttons and noise...
unfortunately, his feet don't quite touch the ground yet...it was so cute because he would lean forward and his little legs would go back like he was flying...
then he learned to hit it...
now, it is stocking time and onto our second outfit of the day...
i'm working on the stockings
christmas morning...mccoy plays with his new walker...it was fun because no one else was up, so it was just us watching him get excited about a new toy with all the fun buttons and noise...




I love his new winter hat! That is precious! And it looks really warm! Max loved his walker. I'm sure McCoy will too!
ReplyDeleteThese pics are so cute!! I love your and Bridget's sleep shirts! Mccoy looks like he really enjoyed Christmas!
ReplyDelete