we received the johnny jump up as a gift from a baby shower, but we just now busted it out during christmas...mccoy wasn't sure what to do in it...he kind of spun around and then kind of hopped, but eventually he loved it!
It was so good to get on your blog and read. I've been so bad about reading and posting lately. I need to read about your little one more often because it helps me out with Hudson. :) I was reading some of your older posts to catch up and the one where you show McCoy swaddled is exactly what we are going through with Hudson right now....he has just started reverting back to 3 times a night and we have no clue why. We were thinking of busting out the miracle blanket again too - - good to know it worked! All your pictures are SO cute - love seeing them!
burt and i met at the university of arkansas in the summer of 2001. two and half years later, we had a fabulous wedding on april 24th, 2004. we experienced life as newlyweds and had a lot of fun...then we were ready to extend our family...our precious boy mccoy emerson arrived on June 26, 2009. two years later, we welcomed our second baby boy, durham leahy on may 28, 2011. we spend our days and nights trying to keep up with our active little men, as well as our two pugs, brutus and titus...here's a small glimpse into our lives.
Cute! We never had one of those, but I'm sure Max would have loved it. McCoy looks like he's having fun!
ReplyDeleteIt was so good to get on your blog and read. I've been so bad about reading and posting lately. I need to read about your little one more often because it helps me out with Hudson. :) I was reading some of your older posts to catch up and the one where you show McCoy swaddled is exactly what we are going through with Hudson right now....he has just started reverting back to 3 times a night and we have no clue why. We were thinking of busting out the miracle blanket again too - - good to know it worked! All your pictures are SO cute - love seeing them!
ReplyDelete