11.16.2009

poor baby...

last thursday...i got a call at work from our babysitter, lindsay, that mccoy had been vomiting but he wasn't running a fever...so i rushed home and called the doctor to make an appointment for the evening...when i got home to see him, he was kind of out of it but not nearly as bad as i had anticipated...so burt and i went to the doctor's office, and he had a little stomach bug but they said it had probably already passed...when we got home, of course, he was all giggles...he was probably laughing at us...we're such new parents! this is our first little video, and i was trying to get his giggles...i think i got more spitting!

sorry about the video quality!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet baby! I'm so glad he is feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have done the same thing! I think I probably have rushed to the doctor for nothing, but it sure made me feel better to know all was fine. Glad he's doing well.

    Keep it up Mom!
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the video!!! Need more of those! Are you going to Dallas next week? I will call you later!

    Love,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete