
burt and i tried to go out to eat last friday night with mccoy...we haven't been in over a month and a half, so we went to see what would happen...at first, mccoy was an angel, then he started to scream out of nowhere...when we were about to pack up everything and head out, he decided to pass out...he's so big in this picture...and he still has his tongue sticking out.

mccoy and i hanging out before his bedtime.

i know i am a week behind, but i'm trying to keep up...later, i'll have pictures of mccoy and my trip to tulsa to see autie b and her new house...and also today is his 4 month check up, so we will have stats from that!
He looks so big!!!! I can't believe it!
ReplyDeleteLove yall!
Mandy
I understand the screaming in restaurants! He is so adorable and I can't wait to see pictures of B and her new house!
ReplyDelete