9.23.2009

gameday weekend

normally, burt and i have a tailgate party at our house for the first home football...we have the food catered and there's a keg and lots of people, especially on our front porch...this year was alittle different...mccoy was definitely the center of attention...it was such a great day
mccoy being entertained...
i love it when he laughs!

this shirt is one that i wore when i was little, so it is a true vintage...my mom made the plaid short-pants with a matching jacket...he looked so cute!

getting hungry with sir...
getting hungrier with auntie b...
aah...there's daddy!
he's already wanting to hold the bottle himself!
the girls

mccoy and his godmother, mandy


our little visitor, liam stinson

mccoy and burt watching the game on tv...we decided not to go and leave this little guy with a babysitter...he would probably be fine with it, but i don't think burt and i are quite yet!

the day after...i think they are alittle worn out!



3 comments:

  1. Things change so much when you have a baby! Old traditions die down and new ones are born! Those pictures are so cute! I love the vintage Razorback shirt! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics and I absolutely love his shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow not my proudest moment as his Auntie B... but I'm glad his head was resting ok!! Erin you look beautiful in our pics. I still can't believe that mom stood there long enough to take them.

    ReplyDelete