8.10.2009

our baby party! 5.16.2009

our cake from rick's...it looked just like the invite










my brother, patrick, my dad, bernie, and burt



my mom and i







2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of all of you posting you have done tonight!! Great job!! Love all these pics of pre baby mccoy! Cant wait to see lots more blogging from you! :) Great hanging out with you tonight too. Hope McCoy is sleeping good now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erin! I found your blog off Julee's site! How exciting! She told me she was going to help you start a blog, but I didn't know it was finished already! It looks really great!!! I became a follower! You can follow mine too, if you want. Just click "follow" on the right hand side of my blog page! So much fun! It was good to see you today at Metro! McCoy is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete